What is a Post Graduate Program?
- A Post Graduate, or “PG” as it is often called is a full or half academic semester of study generally pursued between graduation from high school and matriculation at a college or university. A PG semester is offered at many independent schools throughout the country and usually involves a sport and a residential experience.
Who might be interested in a PG Program?
- Anyone. Reasons for pursuing a postgraduate program are varied.
- Student may have an acceptable GPA but unacceptable SAT/ACT test scores.
- Student may need another semester to develop athletically.
- Student may not have been heavily recruited.
- Student may have played out of position.
- Student may need more exposure on video.
- Student may have suffered an injury in high school.
What does the Gators Football Academy look for in a student-athlete?
- The Gators Football Academy is looking for student-athletes who are dedicated to their academic, athletic and personal development. Student-Athletes must be willing to put in the work, have the will to listen and grow.
What is the Admissions process like?
- Our Admissions process is extremely competitive. We follow NCAA guidelines for eligibility requirements. Class size is managed to have a low student-teacher ratio.
How good do I have to be to play for The Gators Football Academy?
- We look to recruit the finest athletes. You must have a passion for the sport, the willingness to work, grow, listen and accept coaching.
Does the Gators Football Academy offer scholarships?
- At this time, the Gators Football Academy do not offer scholarships. We have a limited amount of financial aid. Students are selected based on academic, athletic, character and financial review.